Friday, August 7, 2009

This is for you, Joyce and your mother
















As I entered the class today a young, cute girl came and approached me. She was trying to tell me something but her BM was not that fluent. So, I insist her to to talk slowly. Most of the time she would open her lovely mouth and smile. She was speechless at the moment. Her words would be accompanied by her smile again. This time I could see tears in her eyes...she was trying to tell me that her mother was watching her pictures through my blog 'sadaitapang.blogspot.com' from abu dabbi or something like that. Her voices was shaky. I was so shocked and surprised to hear that. All this while I thought her beloved one was near to her. Her mother was working in the middle east as a nurse I assume. She must be missing her mother very much and so does her mum.
This student is very attentive and hardworking in class. She maybe not that good in her studies as compare to those in the 2A class but her attitudes towards her lesson is beyond my explaination. She loves to help others especially her teachers.
This special post is especially for you Joyce Chan and her younger sister Gretchen. I hope by writing this article will make you and your mum closer. If you or your mum has any request, you may write in the comment or the chatting box. I 'll try to fulfil it.





1 comment:

  1. hi...i am kin koi....ah....ah....ah...i don't know want to write what lah....whatever...this article make me inspire....

    ReplyDelete