Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aktivitix2 Kelas 2D setakat 5/8/09


This is Miss Joddy from Lawas. She teaches Math in 2D and I know some of you are naughty in her lesson. Now that she has gone to persue her studies, we are going to miss her. All the best to you and thanks for being patient with my students.


Candid camera. ta ta. She looks very serious. Bong Wan Ying.



This is Bong Kin Koi, my best student in 2D but attitude wise you are not the best.


A very caring mother and the sons listen attentively during the 'Hari Permuafakatan'. The mother is my junior during our school days. So, we talk a lot on that day.



Academically and attitude wise, you are the best together with Voon Wen Tyng. Congratulation! Keep it up. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. teacher...i am kin koi...start from today...i will change my attitude and try my best in TOV 3

    ReplyDelete